Adding fashion and style on top of a mom’s duties of being a domestic diva, an all around TLC provider, and super wife can be a daunting idea for some. However, I am a firm believer that no matter how busy moms get, we still owe it to ourselves to look good in spite of the fact that our plates seem to be always full.
Don’t get me wrong, just like most moms, I have to juggle all the responsibilities that come with being dedicated mom and a loving wife and that means I barely have the time to drop by the mall or my favorite boutique to scout for cute tops and flattering dresses. Instead of letting myself go, I have learned to rely on my smartphone as well as on apps to help me find some of the best looks and trends online. Here are some apps that can also help you become a fashionista mom:
- Stylebook. This app allows users to upload photos of their clothes and then create stylish combinations that will make getting ready in the morning or going on holidays simpler and easier.
- Gilt Groupe. This handy app helps moms find great bargains on clothes and shoes not only for women but also for men and children. It allows users to view how many hours are left for each deal and which designer is next on the list. It also has a zoom option so that you can scrutinize an item prior to checkout.
- ShopStyle. This app is perfect for moms who simply do not have the time to visit the mall or drop by their favorite boutique. Over 2,000 brands ranging from high street to designer labels and items are also sorted according to price, color, and discount. It also allows users to setup alerts for sales.
- Chic Feed. This app compiles popular street style snapshots from The Satorialist, Face Hunter, Lookbook, and Altamira NYC.
- Mark.trends. This app serves as a melting pot for the latest trends in fashion and beauty. The beauty of this application is that it effectively resembles the experience of browsing through glossy magazines.